The Online Pig & Poultry Forums take place on 12 May 2021. Hear from industry leaders as they give their predictions for the year ahead, find out what’s new and gather ideas for your business.
This is your chance to hear from an expert panel on the challenges and opportunities ahead for pork in the Pig Outlook. Plus, technical forums on optimising sow and pre-weaning piglet performance, along with a heads up on what is coming for ammonia emissions.
Overview of pig programme
11:30 Pig Outlook
- Mike Sheldon, AHDB (Chair)
- Sophie Throup, Morrisons
- Andrew Saunders, Tulip
- Rob Mutimer, NPA Chairman
12:30 Optimising sow and pre-weaning piglet performance
- Steve Jagger, ABN (Chair)
- Chris Opschoor, Topigs Norsvin
- Kristian Volshøj, AB Neo
13:15 Ammonia: What’s coming, how to prepare and funding opportunities
- Jon Foot, AHDB (Chair)
- Philippa Mansfield, Catchment Sensitive Farming
- Simon Lague, Big Dutchman
- Daniel Holling, Big Dutchman
The Online Forums take place on Wednesday 12 May 2021. They are free to attend and open to everyone in the pig supply chain.